Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Thursday, June 21, 2012

Easter 2012

It has been a while since I have made an update to the family blog. I don't really have a good excuse, however I am going to try my best to make more updates and make them on a more regular basis. In staying consistent with my creation of an over the top Easter Egg Hunting Video for toddlers. I present the video below. Easter Egg Hunt Highlight Video
The Falcon Pointe Easter party was again a lot of fun.  Mia is still a bit scared of the Easter Bunny.

Maybe next year. In keeping with tradition of my over the top easter egg hunting videos, I present the following.
On Sunday, Mary and I took the kids to Old Settlers Park to take some pictures in the blooming spring flowers.
Mia looking up at me wondering when we are going to take pictures
My two Easter Bunnies
Mary watching Mia hop through the flowers
This little Easter bunny likes to eat flowers
Me trying to hang on to my 2 babies

Mia at a friend's Easter party, not completely sure how to use the periscope

No comments: