I know this is so late. But we were so so busy enjoying your birthday with you that Mommy didn't have time to write your 11 month update! So here's an adorable picture of you on your 11 month birthday. And here are some quick notes:
- Stats: We don't even know for sure because we haven't been to the doctor! Guess we'll just have to wait for the big surprise on your birthday
- Size: 12 months fits comfortably. You quickly ran through your size 2 shoes and are now onto 3's! My oh my.
- You're starting to get picky about what you eat and when you eat. You use to eat anything we fed you. But now you are starting to spit things out and throw them back at us (bad girl!) I guess you're just starting to define yourself.
- You're going through a phase of not sleeping straight through the night again. 5-6 times a week you wake up sometime between 2 and 5 AM for a bottle and go right back to bed.
- Your favorite thing to sleep with us your frog Pillow Pal.
- Aunt Cathy taught you pow-pow-pow. You swing your arms wildly as if you're punching
- You're really getting the hang of your push toys. You can walk across the room pushing the parade bus before falling down!
- Your favorite thing to say it OooOooo and Whoa. You can get anyone to repeat it =)