Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pictures are in!

Christie did a fantastic job with these photos. Mark & I are so excited to share some of our favorites below!


15 minutes before the photo shoot, on the drive down to Town Lake, I made Mark aware that a red umbrella might be a nice prop. Never mind that it hadn't rained in Austin in 2 months. We had to stop at about 4 places before we found a store that even sold umbrellas.

I'm sure Mark was being silly here, but it came out very touching!

A must have: Barefeet and Pregnant
From my vantage point

I think Baby was kicking during this shot

I love this one. With the background, the beautiful natural lighting and my belly big and round.
Mommy & Daddy to-be

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh....... so sweet. I love the pictures. =)