Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week 30

Yes! Actually 30 weeks and 3 days. I can officially begin the 10 week count down.

Like a wedding, it seems that things are really busy in the beginning, quiet in the middle and in high gear once again near the end. Here we are, heading into the home stretch! The next few weeks will be very busy ones for Mommy & Daddy as we finish our preparations.

This week, we start our 2-session Childbirth classes. I have no idea what to expect. In fact, we haven't even been to visit the hospital yet. I assume we will do that during one of the 2 sessions. This weekend, we will take a class in Infant CPR. I hope I do well. The last time I took a CPR class, I was about 14 and almost passed out.

Next week, we finish our Childbirth classes and have our first of two baby showers! I can't wait for that. First off, we have 4 amazing women hosting it. All of which I'm dying to see. Second, all the awesome friends that will be coming. It will be so much fun to sit and gossip with my girls!

The week after will be the Baby Care Basics class. I think I might fair a little better in that one. But Daddy has never ever had to care for a baby so I'll be sure to document his responses carefully for you =)

OK, just thinking about all that makes me tired.

No comments: