Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Monday, November 10, 2008

November 2008: A Month Long Love Affair

It's been a little while since I last wrote. It's been really really busy times.

College football is in full gear. My beloved Longhorns were #1 for 3 weeks. Fell to #4 and are now back up to #3. I'm happy with that position. We've enjoyed our first season with season tickets with tickets to the Arkansas, Missouri and OK State games. We're ready to renew for next year!

The running thing continues to astonish me. I am now up to 7 miles. If you had told me 6 months ago that I could do 7 miles, I would've asked you if you meant to walk? To drive??? Certainly not to run. But yes, I have finally reached the half-way point of my training for the half marathon and have avoided any serious injuries. The cold season is just around the corner so I hope to learn very soon that I love running in cold weather. Otherwise, it will be a rough finish to the training.

November is Jenni & Cade's wedding month! Yahoo! I realized last week, that not only is it their wedding, but also Jenni's bachelorette party (which Lauren & I just finished hostessing). Their wedding which includes these crazy cupcakes that I talked Jenni into believing that I could handle. And also Cathy's wedding shower, which I volunteered to host. In addition to that, we have 2 Thanksgivings to celebrate! Really? Do I need any more reasons and excuses to be thankful for my rapidly growing family???




I will be sad when it's all over. Because to be honest, this party stuff is really what I enjoy stressing over. Work. Eh. It just gets in the way.

MTN

No comments: