Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

24 Weeks


As we wrap up the second trimester, I look back and can proudly say that we are making a good amount of progress.

  • The big girl is moved out of the "nursery" to make room for the newest baby in the family
  • New glider has been purchased in anticipation of many early mornings and late night feedings
  • New crib has been picked out (though not yet ordered)
  • Mommy & Daddy are more than half way through their natural childbirth course and are finally starting to get it
  • Mommy is gaining weight... and fast. Yesterday I had my 24 week appointment and was astonished to find out I had gained 21 lbs. Though this morning when I weighed myself, I was only at +18 lbs. The weekend must've really gotten me!
  • Babymoon is all set for less than 2 weeks from now. Cooler temps of Denver, CO, here we come!
  • And my favorite piece of news, the maternity shoot has been booked. So excited to work with the ultra-talented Leah Muse
Cannot wait to get a shot with these all filled out

And in case you were wondering. Yes, I did get 8 inches chopped off my hair. It's already getting very warm here in Austin, TX. Going to be a LONG summer.

No comments: