- Stats: ~15 lbs. Chubby, cheeky, rolly Michelin baby
- You've earned how to roll over. But only from back to belly. And only over the right side.
- You've decided which fingers she prefers to suck on. They are your ring and pinky fingers on the right hand. (Did I mention you're definitely favoring the right side???)
- You've learned how to confidently reach out for objects
- You've learned how to better hold objects that you're reaching out for
- You've started on very light solids
Whew! What a busy month. And to top it all off, it was the first time you'd gone a day without Mommy. Now maybe that's a milestone for Mom! =)
P.S. - Thank you Ong for taking these pics!
Playing with the toys on your jumperoo
Holding your doll
All dressed up to go to church with Ba
Mia: "Thank you Uncle Tommy for my new chair! Thank you Aunt Cathy and Aunt Stephanie for making this pillow for me! I love it!"