Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!


Mia is so happy that it's Friday. She slept pretty much all through the night, woke up at 5AM and talked her Daddy's ear off. Than he brought her down to me and we chatted some more. When I dropped her off at 7:40 this morning, she was still awake and smiling!
The picture is from Nanny Michelle. She says "Notice the 'happy dance' legs and arm? She's hilarious...all this for her Mia song :)"
Yes, she has a song. Michelle made it up for her and she dances and laughs every time she hears it. I've requested that she record it for all of us. No response. hahahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear my grand daughter, Mia - you have put smiles on my face, any time I see your bright and adorable face.
Grandma Tran

Mary said...

I love and miss you Ba!