Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Monday, February 22, 2010

4 Month Old


Well good morning Sleeping Beauty! You're 4 months old today. Don't you look excited?! =) What people can't tell from this picture is that you woke up at 2AM completely outside of your swaddle. This is you at 6AM RE-swaddled.

Hi World! I'm all dressed and ready to go to Nanny Michelle's house now. Remember this chair from my Newborn photo session? Well take a look at me now. I'm a big girl and I know how to use the arm rest! Never mind these looong legs!
In the past week or so, I've discovered my hands. They are delicious! If you get a chance, I'll even let you try them.
Here's me at my 4 month well check appointment with my nurse practitioner Jenn. It's official, I'm a heathly chunky baby girl!
  • Stats: 14 lbs 1 oz, 24.25 inches (50-75% on both categories
  • You just switched to Stage 2 diapers 1 day before your 4 month birthday
  • You are very very close to rolling over. But you're not quite there yet. You know how to throw your legs over and roll your hips. But you get stuck on your bottom arm every time.
  • You giggle and do alot of baby talking now. You seem to have a lot to say.
  • You love to go to church and "sing" along with the congregation. You also like to go up for communion as you wave to everyone on your way up. It gets alot of laughs.

No comments: