Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Friday, June 5, 2009

March 31, 2009 All Day Sickness

Is the absolute pits! Whoever named is "Morning Sickness" never experienced it. In fact, mine was actually the best in the morning and started going down hill about 2PM. By the evening, I couldn't stand to do anything, smell anything. ANYTHING. My doctors say it's because the sleep helps to battle nauseua and when you start getting tired, you start feeling it worse. Makes sense. So what to do??? Sleep well and eat a large breakfast when you stomach can handle it the best.

It worked. And I was also very fortunate. My morning sickness only last 2 weeks. Weeks 7 and 8. After that, it took a little while for my appetite to come back and my stomach to recover from all the convulsing, but I was feeling much better. Not so gassy all the time. Now if I can just battle the sleepy thing...

No comments: