Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Christmas. Part III (December 25, 2008)

We finally make it to Houston. Very shortly after we arrive, Christmas commences, with family, family, and more family arriving. The only thing that is in more abundance than family is FOOD and gifts. Even though we were down to just one dish per family and secret Santa's, I think some of us just couldn't help ourselves =)

Tommy & Stephanie got my parents a Wii Fit for Christmas. What a great invention and idea! We immediately changed into our stretchy post-dinner pants and proceeded to each step on the board for our verdict. Yup. Blup-blup-blups later, we all had round little Mii's rolling around. You have to love that game. It's so blantanly honest... even "ouch"ing when you step on. Well, at least we know what we need to do in 2009!

So even though it's been really busy, I've been really good about keeping up with my training through the holidays. I'm now up to 9-10 miles on my long runs. Now if I can manage to tack on another 5K after that, then I've got me a half marathon!

No comments: