Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Friends, Family & Footlong Hotdogs

This past weekend, we made a trip to Ft. Worth. Our first in 12 months. We stayed with Jenni & Cade and got to see their home for the first time. What a cute place... and a wonderful location to downtown Ft. Worth! On Friday, we had dinner at Reata and got to see where their wedding reception will be. Saturday evening, we went to see the Rangers play. It was a great game and we left all memories of our diet behind. Mark killed a footlong chili cheese while I put all my powers into attacking a 5 lb nacho bowl.

On Saturday, I got to see my bestfriends Jen, Rainea & Greg. We had a bbq at Rainea's and we played Rockband until my arms nearly fell off. We also got to see the newest addition to Rainea & Mitch's family... Michael. He was so quiet the entire time. Jen & Rainea, they both have the best kids. Zander is still a ladies' man. He loves him the boobies. Kara on the otherhand is an adorable little flirt. She kept wanting to sit in Mark's lap and lay her head on his chest. Hey! My spot! =)

All in all, a great weekend. About the only person who probably didn't have a great time was Stoli. Eva was so excited to see him. But that didn't necessarily translate into a wonderful hostess. I feel his pain as I got out of the shower on Saturday morning and found that the panty bandit had attacked my bag!

I will be heading back up in a few weeks for Jenni's shower. It will just be me and I'm excited about a girl's weekend!

No comments: