Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

I can't believe that 201o is now in our past. History. What a year it was. And I have a feeling 2011 will bring even more to the table. It already promises to!

To ring in the new year, here are my new year's resolutions:

1) Put into practice letting go and letting God.
2) Make love and romance a center piece of our marriage. It is not enough to just be content.
3) Create an environment that is conducive to raising a happy, healthy, active and creative family. This primarily includes a lot of patience on Mommy's part.

I think that's more than enough to keep me on my toes. I asked Mia what her resolutions were. We came up with these together:

1) Cry less, Laugh more
2) Talk in complete sentences so my point gets across loud and clear
3) Get potty trained
4) Grow hair

I think they're all achievable. Well, jury's still out on #4. Let's keep our fingers crossed! =)

No comments: