Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Friday, April 16, 2010

Headed North

Quarter close had me slammed beyond belief last week so I'm a little behind on blogging.

Last weekend, we travelled north. Not very far. To Ft. Worth. It's amazing how close that city is to us, filled with friends and family and yet we only make it that way once or twice a year. We need to work on that because we love it there!

Even though I had to work late into Friday evening and first thing Saturday morning, we were still able to make the most of the weekend. We went to Arts Fest on Saturday and then jogging on the Trinity on Sunday. Good times. Thanks to Aunt Jenni & Uncle Cade for their hospitality!!!
This sculpture at Arts Fest just screams Summertime! to me
Sweet Mia & Aunt Jenni taking a break
Kisses from my dear Aunt
Checking out the sites with Daddy
Another family break

No comments: