Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Monday, December 14, 2009

Sleep

I'm probably jinxing myself now that I'm writing this. But I must record this as a major milestone. Mia has now spent 5 straight nights in her bassinet!!!

The first night was a little rough. She fell asleep with her pacifier in her mouth and every time she spit it out or it fell out, it would wake her up and she'd start crying. And every time, I'd have to get out of bed, stick it back in her mouth and rock her back to sleep. That happened alot that first night.

The second night, we gave her a shower (which TOTALLY soothes her), swaddled her, fed her and she fell asleep with out her pacifier. She slept about 4 hours and woke up for about 5 minutes to snack and then slept another 3 hours or so. After that, she's been sleeping about 8 hours a night with a cool 5 minute snack in the night. Mommy can deal with that! *_*

All is good in the Neubauer house.

Now that I've said that, I'll plan on staying up all night tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wowee!!!!! Our little girl is growning up!!! She must know that Santa's making a list and checking it twice. =)