Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 8, Mr. Bean

Tuesday, I had my 2 month exam. The news is good. Everything is progressing as expected.


Back up 2 weeks. The last time I went to the doctor for my initial visit, I was very concerned that I had absolutely NO pregnancy symptoms. No frequent potty breaks, no nausea, no hunger pains. Nothing out of the ordinary. 2 days after that visit, it was like the switch turned on. And at the worst time. We left on Friday evening for Houston to travel 8 hours to Mississippi. By the time I arrived at Cathy & Adam's, I was spent. I couldn't get over the nausea the entire week that I was there. Even as I was driving back from Houston to Austin I didn't feel that great. And I was driving!


It is now 8 1/2 weeks and I'm still struggling with it. Hence the baby's current nickname. Mr. Bean. It references it's size as well as the gas-sy symptoms that it gives me. It very well may be a little girl in there. But right now, I'm guessing this sucker's a boy. A pain in the butt already =)

No comments: