Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas. Part I (December 13, 2008)



The first part of our annual Christmas traditions is the part that we actually throw at our own home.

This year's was the 3rd annual and probably the best, in my opinion. The first year, we were barely in our home and not really sure what we were doing. The second year, it was way over the top and we ended up with close to 75 people in our home! This year, we had around 50-60, the food was simple, but on point and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves including us... the hosts.

Decked out for the holidays... and the party! Some of the goodies that I pulled together! (yes, that's a pie bird in there)

Now that we seem to have this down to a science, I guess I won't shoot Mark when he insists that we carry on this tradition. At the end of the day, I love it too.

Some of the old Riata crew:

Neighbors & friends:

No comments: